Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thank You For Your Support

Good news - 100% of District 19's 90 delegates attended the Davis County Republican Convention on Saturday.  Good work District 19.  Bad News - I was not successful in my bid to be the Utah State Representative from Bountiful and Woods Cross.  Good news- I had many wonderful supporters whom I truly appreciate and it was a good experience overall. I learned a lot. Thanks to all of you who supported my attempt to foster innovative economic development, real  and immediate campaign finance reform, robust education funding, and a policy of political inclusion and consensus building to the GOP.  Although my campaign was not successful, I look forward to continued involvement with the businesses, the schools, the organizations, and the people of Bountiful and Davis County.  Thank you and best wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment