Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Campaign Finance Disclosure Report #1

 Dear Friends and Neighbors,

As I promised in my earlier statement on my own campaign finance standards, I am posting below the first weekly report on this campaign's income and expenses.  I'll be the first to admit, it is a bit underwhelming,..for now...but that's okay.  I did not base my decision to run for the Utah House of Representatives on initial fund raising efforts.  I based it entirely on my desire to continue to represent you, the people of Bountiful...and on the support you have shown those efforts in the past.

Having made the decision to run for District 19 Representative based on what I can contribute to the office, I am now in the process of raising enough money to run an effective, winning campaign.  Letters requesting your endorsement and support for my campaign are in the mail right now.  I have also provided an easy and secure way for you to donate to this campaign on-line.  Just go to www.votejohnpitt.com and click on the Donate button. You'll be directed from there.

Since I have already made it clear that my campaign will not accept single-donor contributions larger than $500 or special interest contributions of any size, your donations of  $25, $50, or $100 will be greatly appreciated. And they will be used judiciously...in fact, you can track every penny I spend right here as I continue to voluntarily disclose my campaign finances every week throughout the campaign. That is my commitment to campaign finance reform and increased campaign disclosure.

Thank you for your early support and please watch this spot as the campaign takes off.  

John Pitt for Utah House of Representatives Campaign Finance Report #1



Income 
Date  Source                                 Amount    Purpose        
Dec. 28 Start-up/personal acct. 2,000.00    Initial expense
Jan 15-31 Individual contributors 125.00    Donations
Feb 1-15 Individual contributors 100.00    Donations
Total 2,225.00
Expenses 
Date  Recipient  Amount    Purpose 
Dec. 29 Forth Gear 1,642.50    Stationery,web 
Jan. 16 US Postal Service  44.00      Stamps
Feb. 8 FedEx  95.94      Printing 
Feb. 8  Smiths Marketplace  7.21     Envelopes
Feb. 8  Smiths Marketplace  34.09     Ink cartridges 
Feb. 8 US Postal Service  47.52     Stamps
Total  1,871.26


No comments:

Post a Comment